Description LEGO 60265 Ocean Exploration BaseToy ocean exploration base for future pioneers
Kids who love the sea and its wildlife will love this LEGO City Ocean Exploration Base (60265) playset. There's lots of fun to be had exploring the coral-covered ocean or chilling out inside the base with its interchangeable living and research modules. And with a cool toy crane, docking submarine and underwater drone, plus shark and stingray figures and a 5 strong team of explorer minifigures, there's plenty of excitement for kids to discover!An immersive building experience
You'll find easy to follow building instructions for this 5+ LEGO City toy in the box. Or you hop online and download Instructions PLUS, part of the LEGO Building Instructions app for smartphones and tablets. This interactive building guide, with amazing zoom and rotate viewing tools, quickly turns budding LEGO builders into master builders!Cool exploration toy for kids
LEGO City is proud to support the work of National Geographic Explorers. And with feature-rich buildings, cool vehicles and fun characters our Ocean playsets inspire realistic play scenarios for budding explorers.
The LEGO 60265 Ocean Exploration Base is one of the many sets of the LEGO City
- Kids can dive deep into imaginative underwater adventures with this amazing LEGO City (60265) Ocean Exploration Base playset. It has all kids need for a fun and rewarding play experience.
- What's In the box? A toy ocean exploration base with interchangeable living and research modules, plus a docking submarine, underwater drone, 5 researcher minifigures and shark and stingray figures.
- The LEGO City Ocean Exploration Base features interchangeable living and research modules and a docking submarine with movable inspection arms, spinning propeller and opening cockpit with room for two minifigures.
- Looking for cool toys for kids aged 5+? This playset makes a great Christmas, birthday or any-other-day present for LEGO City fans and kids who love to role-play. Requires only very basic building skills.
- When built, the exploration base measures over 7inches (20cm) high, 10inches (27cm) wide and 5inches (15cm) deep, while the underwater drone measures over 1inches (3cm) high, 2inches (6cm) long and 1inches (3cm) wide.
- Does it need batteries? No, this construction set is powered by small kids with big imaginations – simply open the bags of LEGO bricks and the play can start right away!
- This building set comes with a printed building guide and Instructions PLUS – an interactive construction guide for budding builders. Available as part of the free LEGO Building Instructions app for smart devices.
- LEGO City is proud to support the groundbreaking work of National Geographic Explorers, who help build a better world for us all. LEGO City Ocean playsets introduce kids to the exciting world of underwater exploration.
- Every LEGO City Ocean playset is designed to the highest industry standards and criteria. This ensures that the LEGO bricks and pieces are consistent, compatible and connect and pull apart easily every time.
- LEGO bricks and pieces are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed to make sure every kid's building set meets the highest global safety and quality standards.
The LEGO 60265 Ocean Exploration Base was released in the year 2020. The set contains 497 parts. The set comes with 5 minifigures and 1 instruction. The set is suitable for children from 6 year old.